Complaints and Disputes


Official channels for receiving complaints:

  1. Call center no. (19911)
  2. Labor offices

To submit complaints:

  1. Fill out the required information (contract, national ID, contact no.).
  2. Verify the submitted information of the recruitment office.
  3. Visit the labor office within 72 hours.

To submit complaints against general service offices:

  1. Investigate the recruitment office that is delegated to recruit (by visa) and submit the complaint as per steps mentioned above.
  2. Lodge the complaint in court against the violated general service office.
  3. Note that you can check the status of recruitment office that is delegated to recruit through Enjaz website ( ) .

Delay fine:

The fine is incurred by the recruitment office when the date stated in the contract is undue on the condition that the delay does not exceed a minimum of one month. It is entitled to breach of contract plus the recruitment office is incumbent to pay the fine.

(Fine amount= the number of delaying days * 100)