Official channels for receiving complaints:
- Call center no. (19911)
- Labor offices
To submit complaints:
- Fill out the required information (contract, national ID, contact no.).
- Verify the submitted information of the recruitment office.
- Visit the labor office within 72 hours.
To submit complaints against general service offices:
- Investigate the recruitment office that is delegated to recruit (by visa) and submit the complaint as per steps mentioned above.
- Lodge the complaint in court against the violated general service office.
- Note that you can check the status of recruitment office that is delegated to recruit through Enjaz website (https://enjazit.com.sa ) .
The fine is incurred by the recruitment office when the date stated in the contract is undue on the condition that the delay does not exceed a minimum of one month. It is entitled to breach of contract plus the recruitment office is incumbent to pay the fine.
(Fine amount= the number of delaying days * 100)